20210323

Great Black Wizard

I hate his official design, so I copied the Hadleyverse version. I guess this is before he lost his legs & had them replaced with robot legs. I bought the head pre-painted & I bought his chest symbol unpainted.











Great Black Wizard - Evil Sorcerer Warlord 

The Great Black Wizard started his monstrous creations during Preternia. He created Draego-Man & gave Snake Face the power to turn victims into stone. He also killed the blacksmith who forged The Sword of Gaz & took the sword as a prize. During a battle at Xarkoran he damaged the Gem of Tamadge which led to the creation of Plasmar. Vikor, the blacksmith's son later took back the Sword of Gaz after defeating Draego-man.

The Great Black Wizard fought in the 2nd & 3rd Ultimate Battlegrounds alongside the Horde & the Snake Men. While being mostly independent, he could count on his ally the vampiric Crimson Countess.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across this while perusing your blog and saw the shout-out. Hey, this guy looks great. :) I'm starting a blog archive of my customs at eternia.cafe.

    ReplyDelete